Ready to book an appointment for a Liquid Nose Job at 7Q Spa?
You should see results from your Liquid Nose Job last between 6-12 months.
We recommend touch-ups at least once per year.
- No anesthesia needed. Just numbing cream!
- No downtime
- Semi-permanent (in case you change your mind).
- Adjusts the appearance of the columella
- Fills in any indentations
- Slims the appearance of the nose
- Smooths out bumps on the bridge of the nose.
- Straightens and lifts the tip.
The team at 7Q Spa will be sure to walk you through this procedure every step of the way. We typically avoid taking medications, supplements, or herbal remedies, or anything else that might thing your blood.
Avoiding alcohol, gingko biloba, and fish oil supplements will also help minimize the risk of bruising after your Liquid Nose Job.
Try to avoid over the counter medications like aspirin or ibuprofen. This family of medications, including Alleve, Advil, naprocin sodium, and Motrin, among others, increase your chances of bruising.